The Adventures of John Berman--Sur de la Fronterra

The exploits of an American University student and his feeble attempts to communicate with the local population in their own native language.

Friday, March 11, 2005

I´m Really Glad I Go To School In The US

I am so happy I don´t go to college in Chile. Apparently, the University´s have just opened and its hazing time here. And they take their hazing seriously!

All the first year students get their clothes torn to shreds. Then they throw paint and flour on them and write nasty things on their body. After that, they cover them in vinager and either put signs on them or put some sort of dead animal around their neck. I thought the fish head was the most creative. So after all that they send the first year students out into the city to beg for money...and they smell and look horrible!

So I guess we have it easy in the US.


online college and university