The Adventures of John Berman--Sur de la Fronterra

The exploits of an American University student and his feeble attempts to communicate with the local population in their own native language.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Classes have begun

Christina, I finally got a hug from Mark...you're right is was very nice...

Adam, I'm glad to hear you and Marina are going to have a such a great time in Orlando. Don´t sweat it buddy I´m sure you´ll get into graduate school. Those Ivy league twerps don´t stand a chance against your supercharged, gigantic brain...

In other news, I just started classes today. I went to IR of the Americas and Literature. I already took Spanish Lit so it should be a breeze. IR of the Americas looks interesting but that's not a surprised since IR is my major, so hopefully I´d be excited to take it.

I went to the mall and bought the CD anthology of the 100 greatest Chilean folksongs. After going to the pena the first week I was really impressed by the music.

This weekend I´m going to go to the country with my host family so I should be back in time for classes on monday.


online college and university